When the clock strikes 12:00 on New Year’s Eve, take a silent moment and review your life. Express gratitude for what now have and know that your life is a result of your intentions and beliefs.
Intentions are the goals behind your goals. To identify your life-intention, ask yourself, what is the one thing I could achieve in 2018 to make it a great year? By creating your intention, you have a way of guiding your life.
Your personal energy-field vibrates with your life-intentions, and what you receive is in alignment with your intentions.The ancient Upanishads of India summarize your life as follows:
- First you desire.
- Based on your desire, you set your intention to achieve.
- Based on your intention, you gather willpower to do something.
- Based on willpower, you take action.
- Based on your actions, you create your destiny.
On New Year’s Eve, before your fall asleep, set your intentions and ask the Laws of Nature to manifest your wishes in the following way:
- Close your eyes, empty your mind with each slow exhalation, and with the fifth exhalation, send your intention out into space.
- State very clearly the life that you intend to create in 2018.
- State your intention is the present tense, as if you are already living that life. For example, I am now finding love and abundance in my life.
- State your intention in a positive sentence, instead of stating what you do not want.
- As you launch your intention into the Universe with that fifth, slow exhalation, release all attachment to your wishes.
- Allow Natural Forces to take care of your life.
God Speed and I Send you Joy and Great Prayers,